We offer way more than just an inspection!
Sewergard – Platinum Roof Protection Plan – Mold Safe – 90 Day Warranty – Recallchek
With every full home inspection, we have Sewer Line Protection from SewerGard- the world leader in underground repair coverage. Buy with confidence and worry less knowing that main water and sewer collapses and breaks are covered, up to $4000. *See policy for complete terms and conditions.
Platinum Roof Protection Plan
For a period of 5 years following the inspection, protects against new leaks in the roof of the home. After deductible, repair costs are covered up to $3,000. *See policy for complete terms and conditions.
If mold is found in your home, that was not present at the time of inspection, you are covered for remediation up to $2000. *See policy for complete terms and conditions.
90 Day Warranty
Protecting Your Interests
You need more than just a home inspection, you need the professionals you can depend on even after the job is done. That’s why we back all of our inspections with a 90 day Limited Structural and Mechanical Warranty.
How to use your 90 Day Warranty:
- Your 90 Day Limited Mechanical and Structural warranty comes with your home inspection. This warranty is valid 90 Days from the date of inspection or 22 days after closing whichever comes later. You will always have at least 22 days worth of coverage.
- This warranty covers repairs to items the Home Inspector has found to be in good working condition at the time of inspection and are specifically listed within our warranty.
- You will never have a deductible to pay.
- Claims will be handled within 72 hours of complete submission.
- This warranty may work in conjunction with an existing warranty.
We are committed to raising the standards of your home inspection. That’s why we offer FREE RecallCheks for your home appliances with every inspection we do.
How it works:
- Your home inspector records the model numbers of your built-in home appliances and HVAC systems.
- The Model Number Algorithm (MNA) matches your appliances against the RecallChek database of recalled items.
- RecallChek issues a report, separate from the home inspection report. This report is emailed directly to you.
- This service is intended to provide homeowners with valuable information on how to receive FREE repairs from manufacturers in the event a recalled appliance is found. This service is not meant to be used in the inspection response process.